Filter Flosser is a QUICK and EASY to USE tool specifically developed for cleaning cartridge filters of all types and applications. The unique design fits a regular garden hose. The curved nozzle design creates a powerful converged spray pattern which generates a unique water & air agitation action that gets deep down between the pleats for a fast and thorough cleaning. All of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty and no competitor makes these claims or backs their products like MIKISE FILTER TOOLS!
- Constructed of 100% Aluminum for long life and durability
- Designed for Pool or Spa Filter Cartridges. Fits All Cartridge Types And Sizes
- Connects to Standard Garden Hose (3/4" GHT)
- Designed For All Washable, Reusable Filters
- Has An Ergonomic Comfort Grip Handle
- Filter Flosser Also Can Be Used With Our Power Pic Reach Extension - Part number P50419 (see below in related items)
How to use:
- Operation - Attach the Filter Flosser onto a standard garden hose. Select highest pressure from the faucet or main valve & control water flow with easy “on/off” switch during cleaning.
- Overall Cleaning - Hold ½” to 1” from filter media with the nozzle at a 90° angle of pleats. Agitate up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
- Particularly Dirty Areas - Hold 4” to 5” from filter media with the water convergence point focused on a specific area.
- Build-Up between Pleats - Turn the nozzle parallel with pleats at ½” to 1” from filter media. Agitate up and down in short strokes, moving from the top of the filter to the bottom.
- Storage - Detach from the water source and store away from chemicals or corrosive vapors for next use.
- CAUTION! Hold firmly away from face when turning on the tool as the high pressure will forcefully kick back the nozzle. Keep out of reach of children.